À la fin de ce cours, vous serez capable de :
- Mastering a big data architecture with the expected SQL extensions to master N.O.SQL and NEW SQL sytems.
- Understanding the expected functionalities of next GQL (Graph Query language) standard.
- Mastering the fundamentals of machine learning and deep learning.
Big data enabled (with GPU) the AI and Deep learning revival in the last decade. Learn how to build and manage BIG DATA infrastructure for data management and master the fundamentals of machine learning and promising deep learning for data analysis.
Object-relational data bases and SQL standard is organized into 6 modules.
Learners should master basic mathematics (linear algebra, graph theory) and basic computer science : SQL (potentially GRADEO on SQL programming) and PYTHON (bachelor level).
Evaluation et Certification
The learner can take an exam at the end of each course.
Plan de cours
- This module includes 2 parts : The first one presents basic DB concepts (Schema, ACID transactions, TIPS properties) and the second one introduces Codd’s relational data model which represents a formal unifying foundation for structured big data management systems.
- Relational-database schema design (Codd&Date method) and access methods (hashing, Btree)
- This course is devoted to SQL standard presentation (including definition, manipulation and control with the VIEW and the TRANSACTION concepts) which will be the Esperanto interface for big data systems with a focus here on relational data model . We ll also address OLAP and data warehouses
- Date’s manifesto is the neutral symmetric framework of Codd’s model (for SQL2) for hybrid object-oriented data bases (for SQL3). We clarify the concepts of objects (OID, VALUE)
- Object-oriented data models based upon Bancilhon’s manifesto was proposed for object programmers. ODMG is a data base extension of OMG (Object Management Group) proposed on top of Java, C++ and Smalltalk
- SQL3 is the fusion of Date’s and Stonebraker’s manifestos whose salient features are presented and discussed in this module.